From: Robert Broderick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 11:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OS390 source code

I found a nifty program supplied in the IBM libraries named MQIGETDA. It
obviously gets mesages off a queue. Nice thing is that it PRINTS them!!! Any
where you want. It is controlled by a parameter file.

The messages I have on the queue are in ANSII and I am printing the messages
on he OS390. There doesn't seem to be a parameter in the input configuration
filr to control this.

Has anyone used this module and knows where the source is?? I am currently
looking but maybe someone can save me some time.

                                                                     bobbee