I'm heading i that direction now.

From: "Wyatt, T. Rob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OS390 source code
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 14:50:14 -0500

bobbee,

The program name sounds suspiciously like the "mget" program in MA1C.  Even
if it's not the same program, mget would appear to do what you want.  It
prints in text and hex and has a convert option on the command line.

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/integration/support/supportpacs/individual/ma1
c.html

-- T.Rob