From: Rechsteiner, Guido [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 7:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Analyzing the log

Hi

I'm still looking for a way to be able to reconstruct a message from the
system log og our 5.3 MQ on OS/390. Is some where the source of MQ provided
CSQ1LOGP available ? Or a DSECT for the log ? Or does some body have a
similar program already written (asm, cobol ?) ?

If all the above isnt true, are there third party products available ? At
what price ?

Thanks and regards

Guido

The content of this e-mail is intended only for the confidential use of the
person addressed. If you have received this message in error, please notify
us immediately by electronic mail, by telephone or by fax at the above num-
bers.

E-mail communications are not secure and therefore we do not accept any res-
ponsibility for the confidentiality or altered contents of this message.

Please be aware that SIS Group and its subsidiary companies cannot accept
any orders or other legally binding correspondence with a participant as
part of an E-mail. The views expressed above are not necessarily those held
by SIS Group and its subsidiary companies and not binding for them.