Paul,

Maybe I don't need to know about the parameters, but it would be useful to know
the maximum number of threads running in each channel pool process, (and also
in the agent processes as well.)
If I remember correctly, the amqzlaa0 process used to be single-threaded in
5.2, but now in 5.3 it looks like it is multi-threaded.
What I would like to find out is that for a given number of client connections,
how many amqzlaa0 and amqrmppa processes are created. (MQ 5.3 CSD04 for AIX).

Thanks In Advance,
Peter