I thought that was the case after thinking about it for a while.  The
problem I am now presented is justifying to the MQ Admin to raise the
channel's max. message length and that doing so will not impact the overall
stability of the queue manager.

Thanks.

Chris

|         |           "Mittal, Gaurav" |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           stbuy.com>       |
|         |           10/30/2003 01:22 |

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                             |
  |       cc:
                                          |
  |       Subject:  RE: Segmentation via queue manager for large messages

Check the maximum message size set at the channel, which you are using
for connection. You will need to increase that also to 100mb.