Hi All!

I've got an application support engineer position available and you must
have some Websphere/AIX experience; and if you have WebsphereMQ/WMQI its
even better! The experience can range from 3-7 years! Let me know if
you'd or if you know anyone who'd be interested!

All must be eligible to obtain a clearance (civilian)- so anyone who
wants to be considered must be a US Citizen or a US Permanent Resident
and able to obtain a clearance with no delay.

All resumes need to be reviewed by Monday November 10th!

I appreciate any referrals.

Evolver, Inc.

K. Mulvaney