The manual says that to compile an exit on HPUX, use these commands:

$ c89 -c +z +e exit.c
$ ld -o exit exit.o +b : -c exit.exp +IMQStart +eMQStart -b

Problem is that the -c parm means to read ld options from a file.  IBM
listed a file "exit.exp" but not the contents of the file.  I can compile
and link my exit with no errors but MQ complains that it is not a valid
exit.  The exact same code compiles and runs on Solaris OK.

Does anybody have a known working compile/link command for exits (not
executables) on HPUX?  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
-- T.Rob