Hilde,

Yes, you have to format the pageset. I've done this before and it does
work.

                      Hilde G
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      OM>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: Page set full,
 SYSTEM.CLUSTER.COMMAND.QUEUE get inhibited:
                      MQSeries List            How to fix?
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      en.AC.AT>

                      12/09/2003 01:56
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to MQSeries List

Rick,

Actually this is the first thing I had tried but it
did not work. Maybe the new dataset needed to be
FORMATted as a page set  before the old one was copied
to it???

Thx. Hilde
--- Rick Tsujimoto