Take a look at the System Administration guide.  There is a section on
expanding a page set.  You have to first format the new page set.  You then
use the COPYPAGE function to copy all the messages from the old page set to
the new one.  You can then rename the page datasets so the new pageset has
the name of the old one.
                                                            - Bruce
Giordano

              Hilde G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                          To:
               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
              Sent by: MQSeries List                      cc:
              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                   Subject:   Re: Page set full,
SYSTEM.CLUSTER.COMMAND.QUEUE get inhibited:
                                                           How to    fix?

              Tuesday December 9, 2003 01:56 PM
              Please respond to MQSeries List

Rick,

Actually this is the first thing I had tried but it
did not work. Maybe the new dataset needed to be
FORMATted as a page set  before the old one was copied
to it???

Thx. Hilde
--- Rick Tsujimoto