We are purchasing an application to run under OS/390 but due to its use of
Java
needs to run under Unix Systems Services (USS). I know nothing about USS
and
how applications running under USS can access the base MQSeries running
under OS/390.

Do we need to use the Java clients to access MQSeries? If so that means we
need
the Client Attach facility for OS/390.

Can we create a new queue manager running under USS that is separate from
the
queue manager running under OS/390? If so, what about the issue of one
queue
manager per OS/390 region?

Basically any information would be great.

            Jeff Tressler