Title: MQ IMS Bridge question
This works for us also. We have MQ Clients put ASCII messages with IIH headers to Windows Queue managers which then forward the messages to the z/OS Queue Managers. None of the channels have convert turned on. All these messages are arriving at the z/OS Bridge queues in ASCII format, and the OTMA handles them just fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Ward [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 11:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MQ IMS Bridge question

Peter,

Both settings in the format field allow for data conversion.  You should be fine!  The toughest part is making sure you count your bytes correctly for the IIH if you use it.  I recommend testing without it first to make sure you've got everything configured properly.  Also try leaving security off if you can (issue /SEC OTMA NONE in IMS).

Good Luck!