From: "Wyatt, T. Rob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Puzzled: MQJE001, MQRC 2102 for non-mqm users
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 13:40:13 -0600

When this happened to us, my developers were not printing the linked JMS
exception so I did not have a reason code to look at.  If I had been given
2102, it sure would have thrown me off!  I like to keep the events turned
on
so when I was presented with the problem I very quickly found an event
message showing the UserID, the QMgr INQ call and a 2035.  Discussion with
the user revealed that any QMgr inquiry calls were happening inside the
Java
classes and not in his code.  We have since learned that Java will inquire
on queue objects as well, to obtain values for BOQUEUE and BOTHRESH if it
has to back out a GET.

-- T.Rob