From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wyatt,
T. Rob
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 11:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Puzzled: MQJE001, MQRC 2102 for non-mqm users

Peter,

If you could do that, what would it gain you?  In general you want ALL
client connections to use low-privileged IDs or else they have full
administrative rights to the QMgr.  It is trivial on Java and not too
much harder in other languages to specify any ID - mqm for instance - to
the client MCA.  Since the client can assert any ID, why would you trust
some types of client and not others?

-- T.Rob