Just for giggles. Look in /errors/AMQERR01.log and
QMGRS/@SYSTEM/ERRORS/AMQERR01.LOG and see if you see anything. Also, do you
see anything in the event viewer under any of the three folders.

bobbee

From: Web Sphere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Queue Manager Autostart on Windows
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:55:49 +0000

Yes , all the services are configured to start
automatically.

I can see from the MQExplorer that the queue manager
is unavailable. No mq processes in task manager.

However, Control Panel shows IBM MQseries Service has
started.
When I manually start the queue manager it starts up
fine. Only it doesnt start up on reboot ..

Any ideas ?

--- "Beinert, William" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Do you have all of the services configured to start > automatically? > I have the queue emanager, channel initiator, > listener and command server... > > Have you looked in both MQ/Errors and > MQ/QMGR/errors? > > Bill > > -----Original Message----- > From: MQSeries List > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Web > Sphere > Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 11:46 AM > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > Subject: Queue Manager Autostart on Windows > > > Hi everyone, > > I've configured the a queue manager for automatic > start > on Windows. > > However after system reboot, the queue manager is an > unavailable state. > > The event viewer does not indicate any errors. The > IBM > MQSeries service shows as started in the Services > panel > (in Control panel) > > Has anyone faced this before? > Where do I check for errors in such a case? > > Thanks > WS > > ________________________________________________________________________ > Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" > your friends today! Download Messenger Now > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html > > Instructions for managing your mailing list > subscription are provided in > the Listserv General Users Guide available at > http://www.lsoft.com > Archive: http://vm.akh-wien.ac.at/MQSeries.archive > > Instructions for managing your mailing list > subscription are provided in > the Listserv General Users Guide available at > http://www.lsoft.com > Archive: http://vm.akh-wien.ac.at/MQSeries.archive