From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rick
Tsujimoto
Sent: Thursday, 22 January 2004 7:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Queue Manager Autostart on Windows

How are you accessing your machine, e.g. local login, MS Terminal Services,
PC Anywhere, etc.?

                      Web Sphere
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      .CO.UK>                  cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: Queue Manager
Autostart on Windows
                      MQSeries List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      en.AC.AT>

                      01/21/2004 02:55
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to MQSeries List

Yes , all the services are configured to start
automatically.

I can see from the MQExplorer that the queue manager
is unavailable. No mq processes in task manager.

However, Control Panel shows IBM MQseries Service has
started.
When I manually start the queue manager it starts up
fine. Only it doesnt start up on reboot ..

Any ideas ?

Do you have all of the services configured to start