From: Web Sphere [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 January 2004 12:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Channel Slow Down

Further to this:

I stopped the sender channel and
the restarted it

And all the messages (around 8000) were delivered in
the space of 5 secs

Seems to indicate that the channel although running
was
in some sleeping state.

Has anyone faced this before ?  How can this be
rectified ? The Non pesistent speed on the sender
channal is  FAST

Would we have to tune the batch size or batch interval
?

Thanks
WS

 --- Web Sphere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi
everyone,