From:   Web Sphere [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Tuesday, January 27, 2004 7:43 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: Channel Slow Down

Hi Paul,

There are no messages in the DLQ.

Messages are being delivered properly from QM1 to QM2.

Initially:
- both sender channel and receiver channel were
running.
- However transfer was very slow (6 msgs/min)

I then stopped and started the sender channel
- All the messages in Txq (roughly 8000) were
delivered
in 3 to 4 secs

Why would restart of the channels make the transfer
fast? (since this channel was already running)

Any pointers would help a lot

Thanks
WS