Mark,
I had a good night sleep and decided I am entitled to at least one response
as you
picked my post to 'air' your feelings.
By NO means is it my attempt to start a flamewar on you, let me be CLEAR on
that!

First of all this is a listserv where people of real flesh and blood are
participating
(not a throw in your problem and a solution will be given type machine).
Humans have knowledge they care to share, but also feelings (as you
expressed) and humor!!!
To have some fun with sometimes boring subjects is the icing on the cake.

I am not going to comment on the pr*ck remark, that's why I had a good night
sleep.
You mention reading the majority of posts, well what do you think I and all
others do?

We do help and offer support and sometimes there is the occasional outburst
of fun, your
statement of getting tired of opening and having to read all this erroneous
stuff, IMHO is
not only an overreaction but also false!
Unless you consider all comments of whatever form to be erroneous...

If you decide to leave, believe it or not, I would regret that as you will
miss out on a
great resource! If you do, may I point you to www.mqseries.net where I am
one of the moderators
and posts can be read at will and not fill up your e-mail box.

I hope you'll have at least giggle on some of the statements here:
http://www.mqseries.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12657&highlight=fun

Thanks!

Michael