From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 11:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Enabling large queues

To all the people that choose use this forum to communicate with personal
comments to each other,  it would be
appreciated if that is kept to a minimum.  I'm not trying to be a prick,
but I do read the majority of these postings
for any tips and issues that may pertain to me on a professional level as
an MQ Administrator.  I understand when
people like to add the lighter side to the situation but I get tired of
opening and having to read all this erroneous
stuff.  I'm getting close to unsubscribing from this forum due to all the
worthless postings.

Thanks !

> You mean, if it's not too personal of a question ;-)
>
> -Evelyn
ROFL!!!
You've been reading too many Rob T. Posts... :-)

Michael