From: Guy Hochstetler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 9:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Websphere Technical Exchange?

If you are an MQ Administrator, you would likely get more value from the
Transaction and Messaging Conference
http://www-306.ibm.com/services/learning/ites.wss?pageType=page&contentID=a0
000652.
Someone who is focused on Business Integration would find benefit from
attending WebSphere Technical Conference as there would be many BI topics.

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           "Wyatt, T. Rob"     |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           MERICA.COM>         |
|         |           Sent by: MQSeries   |
|         |           List                |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           C.AT>               |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           02/11/2004 11:53 PM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           MQSeries List       |
|---------+------------------------------->

--------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:  Websphere Technical Exchange?

Anyone been to the Websphere Technical Exchange?  How many MQ topics were
available?  I'm trying to figure out to what degree the product integration
has reached the conferences yet and whether an MQ administrator with no
hands-on WAS duties would benefit.

http://www-306.ibm.com/services/learning/ites.wss/us/en?pageType=page&conten

tID=a0000723

-- T.Rob