Denis,

A lot gets lost or misconstrued in the written word.  As a result, some
folks get a little touchy and overreact.  I wouldn't get too upset about
it.

                      "Blondiaux Denis
                      (DBB)"                   To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      <Denis.Blondiaux         cc:
                      @DEXIA.BE>               Subject: Re: Batch Trigger Monitor
                      Sent by:
                      MQSeries List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      en.AC.AT>

                      02/13/2004 04:52
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to MQSeries List

Hi,

First of all, I would like to apologize for my previous mail.
I was very surprised by some reaction, because I was thinking that this
mail would be understand like an 'humour fed up mail'. (thank you Paul R.
Mitchell). But know, I understand that it was a stupid reaction against a
lot of little contrariety.

This mailing list was the easy victim permitting my bad fury to decrease.
What a bad guy am I !
I would understand that since now, most of people of this list could hate
me so much.

I would like to say that I'm probably the first one whose need the help
from this list.
I've never consider a person who asking a question like a stupid guy. On
the contrary.

I hope that next time, I will be more wise before sending mail like this
one.

Have a nice Friday th13.
Denis