Are you really that slow?  Many people may respond to a question before even
one of the answers has posted.

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Blondiaux
Denis (DBB)
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 11:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Batch Trigger Monitor

Hi all,

If I'm not hallucinating, it's probably the 20th same answer to this
question.
Why ??? Why so such of spamming ??? Please, tell me.
Is it so difficult to check if nobody gave the answer before ?
Or perheaps, having his name published on this list is so exciting ?
In this case : Arghhhhh !!

Denis

ps. Do you know MA12 ??