From: Antony Boggis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2004 5:01 PM
To: MQSeries List
Cc: Gary Ward
Subject: Re: Websphere Technical Exchange?

Gary,

I've seen the URLs for various MQ/MQ-related conferences. BUT, is there
a single page where all the possible MQ technical gatherings are
consolidated. I myself might be able to justify attending at least one
gathering here in the US, but I want to make sure that it is going to be
the one of most benefit.

Regards,

tonyB.