Hi Arlen,
I checked the MVS as well as client setting, with SYSTEM.ADMIN.SVRCONN
specified and created.  What I got was "Error connecting via client to
'QMGR' RC(2059) QMgr not available." the reply queue is
SYSTEM.DEFAULT.MODEL.QUEUE, which exists. But I wonder why it uses a model
queue as default.

thanks,
Ben

                      "Williams,
                      Arlen"                   To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      <arlen.williams@         cc:
                      EDS.COM>                 Subject: Re: monitor MQ z/OS with MO71 ?
                      Sent by:
                      MQSeries List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      en.AC.AT>

                      02/17/2004 04:33
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to MQSeries List

Did you check the MVS selection so the correct command queue name will be
used? Does the reply queue and monitor queue exist? Does the svrconn
channel
come up on the mainframe? What is the error you are getting?