From: Kerry Swemmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 5:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MQ 5.2.1 to 5.3 -- Removal of MA88

Howzit T.Rob,

As a matter of interest, how do you retain messages in a queue if you delete
the folders during an uninstall/install?

Cheers,

Kerry Swemmer
T-Systems South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Database Administrator
Computing and Desktop Services
Address: DaimlerChrysler, 7 Settlers Way, East London, South Africa
Postal Address: PO Box 671, East London, 5200
Phone:  +27 (43) 706 2549
Fax:    +27 (43) 706 2085
Mobile: +27 (83) 657 4151
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]