Hi,

MQ Visual Edit can get a message without doing the convert.  On the Open Queue
window, after you have selected the Queue & Queue Manager, just uncheck
the "Convert on Get" checkbox.  Then MQ Visual Edit will browse all messages
without converting them.

You can download a 30-day of MQ Visual Edit at:
http://www.capitalware.biz/products.html

Regards,
Roger Lacroix
Capitalware Inc.