Of course the MD, where CCSID passed, is an MQ control structure and
gets converted no matter what you do.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas, Don [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 8:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Queue Browsing and data conversion

Group,
        Does anyone know of a tool or method that will let me browse a
queue but does not have GMO_CONVERT as the default? I'm trying to verify
CCSID settings on a message passing through different queue managers on
different OS's. I have PQEdit and of course MQExplorer but both will do
the convert by default if the format is MQSTR.

Don Thomas
EDS - PASC
* Phone: +01-412-893-1659
     Fax: 412-893-1844