Did you check all the fields in the eib block it seems to me there should
be a clue or two in there.
I'd look in the EIBTRNID or EIBTRMID first.

                      "DeBlassio, Joe"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      -MINOR.COM>                 cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries           Subject:  Re: MQ Triggering in CICS
                      List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      C.AT>

                      03/02/2004 05:56 AM

John,

Perform the following CICS RETRIEVE at the beginning of your program and
check the RTRANSID.  If it contains the value CKTI, then you know that the
trigger monitor started your program.

EXEC CICS RETRIEVE
          SET (ADDRESS OF MQTM)
       LENGTH (LENGTH  OF MQTM)
     RTRANSID (VARIABLE-RTRANSID)
         RESP (VARIABLE-EIBRESP)
END-EXEC.

Make sure you include copybook CMQTML in your linkage section.
And define the variables in working storage.

Good luck,
Joe