From: Wyatt, T. Rob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 March 2004 7:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: RCVR versus RQSTR channels

Yes.  Try it.

-----Original Message-----
From: David C. Partridge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 12:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Are you sure that if the SVR channel has a conname specified that it will
reply
to any IP address?   I suspect that is what Paul was getting at when he said
"If you define a server channel (fully qualified with hostname etc)".

Cheers
David

Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided in the
Listserv General Users Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com

Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided in the
Listserv General Users Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.