I understand the theory of Request/Reply with respect to
ReplyToQueue and ReplyToQueueManager. But how do
I set this up to actually work.

We have 5 systems sending to a single server. All connection
use Sender./Receiver channels so no client connections.

I believe I set up a transmission queue for each of the five
sites. The name of the transmission queues are the same
as the name of the destination queue managers.

What I believe will happen is the application copies the
ReplyToQeue and ReplyToQueueManager from the
message that arrives to the ReplyToQeue and
ReplyToQueueManager of the Reply message.

It sets the MessageType to MQMT_REPLY ...

And here is where I get lost. They need to open a queue
but the ReplyToQueue does not exist on the server, only
a transmission queue named for the destination queue
manager.

Do I use MQPUT1 and hope MQSeries resolves the open to
the correct transmission queue?

I cannot use remote queues or alias since the destination
queue is the same name for all five sites, so how do I
set things up so it resolves correctly.

            Jeff Tressler