Jeff wrote:
"I cannot use remote queues or alias since the destination
queue is the same name for all five sites, so how do I
set things up so it resolves correctly."

Sounds like you already did. If there is a XMIT queue named exactly like
the
ReplyToQueueManager, MQ name resolution will place the message there and
deliver it to the correct QM.

This is what I expect but will the MQOPEN fail since there is not queue. i
assume
the application needs to open a queue for the PUT to work. Or does the fact
that the MessageType = MQMT_REPLY or does name resolution always work.

Example: Incoming message ReplyToQueue = RESPONSE.QUEUE and
ReplyToQueueManager = QM1. I have a Transmission queue = QM1 and the
channels set up to send the message to the correct queue manager.

Do I MQOPEN (RESPONSE QUEUE) or do I MQOPEN (QM1)? Do I have to set
the MessageType = MQMT_REPLY?

If MQOPEN(QM1) there what do I set to make sure the response gets to the
RESPONSE.QUEUE.

            Jeff Tressler