At 09:58 AM 3/30/2004, Jeff A Tressler wrote:
I do not know JMS but our developers are trying to use the ReplyToQueue
and ReplyToQueueManager feature.

I can explain how it is supposed to work using the procedural terminology.
The program does a MQOpen using the reply to queue and queue manager
and MQSeries figures out it need to open and generate messages to a
transmission queue with the same name as the ReplyToQueueManager.

The problem is they are having problems translating that into object based
JMS. They are calling some Sender method passing Destination or
something.

Any information on how JMS handles reply messages?

As Lawrence pointed out, you need to construct a URI for the queue,
somewhat like this:

outMessage.setJMSReplyTo("queue://QMGR/QUEUE.NAME");

-Will