WS,
If both channel names are the same, and the receiver
is on a mainframe qmgr - the ADOPTMCA ALL option will
allow multiple iterations of the same channel.

If ADOPTMCA QMGR is used, and the 2 "spoke" qmgrs have
the same name, and the channels are named the same -
it will also work.  I've done this with MQ v5.2 on an
OS/390 platform.  The "hub" qmgr was on the mainframe,
the "spokes" were on NT, AIX.

Hope this helps,
Chris