MSMQ only runs on windows for a start.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ward, Mike S [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 10:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Microsoft MQ

Fellow forum members, I need your help. We are and MQSeries MQSI shop
running MQ on different platforms including Z/OS. I have been asked why we
shouldn't bring in and integrate M$ MQ. Is it possible to do this? Is there
any reason for not doing this? Has anyone out there done a study on why we
should continue with IBM and not user M$? Any help in this is highly
appreciated.

Thanks.

Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided in the
Listserv General Users Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com