Hi all,
I have installed mq5.3 csd4 and WMQI2.1 csd5 on a mscs cluster.
everything is working fine except when I failover to the other node the IBM
MQSeries Service does not stop on the node I am failing over from.

I suspected that there migth be a timing issue becuase of the WMQi broker
not being shut down
completly before stopping the mqseries service. But this is not the case.

There are 2 mqseries processes still running after the failover, amqsvc and
amqmsrvn.

I am having a problem finding a descritpion these processes.
I have been looking through the manuals for mqseries and I just can't find a
description of these processes.
On the web I have found a lot of problems with these processes but no
description.

I can manually stop the mqseries service and it works fine, but I need this
to be automatic when there is a failover.

Anyone out there who have experienced a similar thing or have an idea how to
solve this.
And if someone have an idea where I could find the descriptions to these
process it would be appriciated.

Best regards
Erik