MSMQ is a very immature Messaging System compared with MQ, the functionality
and operation does not get close to MQ.

-----Original Message-----
From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ward, Mike
Sent: 13 April 2004 05:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Microsoft MQ

Fellow forum members, I need your help. We are and MQSeries MQSI shop
running MQ on different platforms including Z/OS. I have been asked why we
shouldn't bring in and integrate M$ MQ. Is it possible to do this? Is there
any reason for not doing this? Has anyone out there done a study on why we
should continue with IBM and not user M$? Any help in this is highly
appreciated.

Thanks.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and T-Systems
South Africa (Pty) Ltd accepts no liability therefore, except where the sender
specifically states them to be those of T-Systems South Africa (Pty) Ltd.  Although
this message has been scanned for the possible presence of computer viruses prior to
despatch, T-Systems South Africa (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any viruses
or other material transmitted with, or as part of, this message.