WMQ 5.3 for AIX and HP.  QY and QZ are local queues shared in the cluster.
AIX BOX1
QMGR1   ------>  QY
QMGR2   ------>  QZ
AIX BOX2
QMGR3   ------>  QY
QMGR4   ------>  QZ
HP Box
QMGR5
I am trying to put messages using amqsput to queues QY and QZ:
Using:  amqsput QY QMGR5           the workload balancing DO NOT work, all messages are sent to QMGR1.
Using.  amqsput QZ QMGR5           the workload balancing DOES work.
The four definitions of the queues have DefBind = NotFixed.
The worload balancing is not working for any cluster queue defined in both QMGR1 and QMGR3.
The comunication between QMGR5 and QMGR3 is perfect cause I am able to send messages from QMGR5 to cluster queues defined only in QMGR3.
What can i do?
TIA,

Yonny Serrano
Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided in the Listserv General Users Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com Archive: http://vm.akh-wien.ac.at/MQSeries.archive