Some things to check (if you haven't already)...

PUT(ENABLED) state of queues
NETPRTY of channels
SUSPEND status of QMgrs

Make sure you look at the info on QMGR5, as this can sometimes get out of
sync, especially with early CSD levels. If QMGR5 doesn't have the same
state as the other queue managers, try using REFRESH CLUSTER on QMGR5. If
the state still isn't right, use REFRESH CLUSTER on QMGR3. Verify that
QMGR5 knows the correct DEFBIND values for the cluster queues.

Neil Casey
National Australia Bank
Southern Star Technology
WebSphere MQ Support
1/122 Lewis Rd Wantirna South
office. +61 3 9886 2375 (x82375)
mobile. +61 414 615 334

                      Yonny Serrano
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      >                        cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries        Subject:  Workload Balancing is not
working with some cluster queues
                      List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      n.AC.AT>

WMQ 5.3 for AIX and HP.  QY and QZ are local queues shared in the cluster.
AIX BOX1
QMGR1   ------>  QY
QMGR2   ------>  QZ
AIX BOX2
QMGR3   ------>  QY
QMGR4   ------>  QZ
HP Box
QMGR5
I am trying to put messages using amqsput to queues QY and QZ:
Using:  amqsput QY QMGR5           the workload balancing DO NOT work, all
messages are sent to QMGR1.
Using.  amqsput QZ QMGR5           the workload balancing DOES work.
The four definitions of the queues have DefBind = NotFixed.
The worload balancing is not working for any cluster queue defined in both
QMGR1 and QMGR3.
The comunication between QMGR5 and QMGR3 is perfect cause I am able to send
messages from QMGR5 to cluster queues defined only in QMGR3.
What can i do?
TIA,

Yonny Serrano
the Listserv General Users Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com Archive: