From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert
Broderick
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 7:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CWF to XML

I did this a couple of time in 2.1 but 5.0 is giving me headacks. I have
a MRM - CWF format coming in. I use the compute node to change the
format to XML to output to a queue. The thing keeps complaining about
the Messagetype not being part of the message. There is only one message
in the SET. What gives?????

                                    bobbee