Hello,

Has anyone gotten these two working together? I am interested in sending a message
from some session or other EJB to MQ queue, under the XA transaction, managed by
Weblogic (8.1 SP2). I did not start trying yet; before going into it, I am trying to
get encouraged by hearing that this is doable. Preferably, I would use "pure" Java MQ
(i.e. non-JMS) but if it is not an option, JMS would do, too.

Thank you,
Pavel

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender