I don't get these errors for receiver channels with this set to 'Y' and no
Cipher Spec.  There must be another reason for it.  Is it possible that the
sender side is passing a certificate?
                                        - Bruce Giordano

              "Yeske, Judy"
              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              To:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                          cc:
              Sent by: MQSeries List                      Subject:   Re: MQ Version
5.3.1 and SSL
              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

              Friday May 28, 2004 03:19 PM
              Please respond to MQSeries List

OK, that's good to know !!   I did not specify a Cipher Spec.     I am
concerned with message:   GLD0128A The SSL certificate sent by the
client or the server
certificate in TSOJKEY2 is not valid.    I certainly don't want our
system to be flooded with these once we go Production with this release.

I think I will put in my task list to change this field to N.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend !

Thanks,
Judy