Hi,

AIX, 5.1, MQ5.3, csd06:  we have JMS clients connecting to MQ via client
mode. Initially, the maxchannels got reached quickly, and application
failed at pretty low stress level. After I raised both MaxChannels and
MaxActiveChannels to 400, the test went through pretty well.

However, after each test, I see large number of the svrconn channel and the
same number of amqcrsta running against the same qmgr. There's no sign they
will ever come down, although I set keepAlive=yes and tcp_keepintvl and
tcp_keepidle to 10 seconds.

What else can be done to bring down these orphaned processes?

I saw many postings concerning this or similar problem at mqseries.net ,
just none has found a solution.

Anyone has more idea on this?

best regards,