Hi,

I am working on MQSeries with Mainframes.

I have 2 queue managers speaking to each other using Remote queue definition and
transmission queue, sender channel and receiver channel. What I want to do is track
the message where all it flows through. For this we need a channel exit program.

The program should pick up the message moving across the channel. In Windows we can
have a DLL which can be activated each time a message flows across the channel. What
should be done corresponding to this in Mainframes? Any pointers to this will be
helpful.

Also I would like to know how to link the MQ library in Mainframes.

Regards,
Vijay.