Vijay,

check the MQSeries Intercommunication Guide for more information about
channel exits.
On the mainframe, you can wirte channel exits using assembler or c, there are
some samples in the MQSASMS or MQSC37S libraries. i am quite sure if
you google for "+mqseries +channel +exit" that you will find some other samples
too.

there are also some commercial message tracking tools out there.

god luck

Stefan

Vijay_Kannan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

23.06.2004 07:19
Please respond to MQSeries List