Currently we have an application that updates ADABASE software AG. This legacy application read the record with lock. There for no body can read the record until is unlocked. Then in second process does the update.

This system is not able to perform database updates for multiple users due to the generic terminal id created by the CICS/AdaBase connection using . This generic ID causes the database to view all users as the same user since Adabase locks the record based on the terminal ID or Task No. We would like to make this application conversional so the same TASKID remains through out the unit of work processing and no one else can update the record. This process should act as cics conversional model.

Using MQ series how can code this program to achieve this goal .

Thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?