I was wondering if someone on this list could help me with a little history.

I inherited a machine running AIX version 4.1; and MQSeries Server version
5.0.0.3

I was asked to find out when an upgrade for MQSeries Server version 5.0.0.3
was first available, and when this version of MQSeries was dropped from
support.

TIA

Doug

Ran commmand "uname -a" sans quotes which returned:

        AIX wmsprod1_boot 1 4 00060840A100

Then I ran "lslpp -L "mqm*" sans quotes which returned:

          Fileset                      Level  State  Description

          mqm.Server.Bnd             5.0.0.0    C    MQSeries Server Bundle
          mqm.base.runtime           5.0.0.3    C    MQSeries runtime for
Client and
                                                     Server
          mqm.base.samples           5.0.0.3    C    MQSeries Samples
          mqm.base.sdk               5.0.0.3    C    MQSeries Base Kit for
Client and
                                                     Server
          mqm.html.base.doc          5.0.0.0    C    MQSeries Online
Documentation -
                                                     base
          mqm.html.en_US.doc         5.0.0.0    C    MQSeries Online
Documentation -
                                                     U.S. English
          mqm.man.en_US.data         5.0.0.0    C    MQSeries man pages -
U.S.
                                                     English
          mqm.server.mqlink          5.0.0.3    C    MQSeries link for Lotus
Notes
          mqm.server.rte             5.0.0.3    C    MQSeries Server