Hi Vijay,

First of all "No DLL on Z/OS"

what you have to do is creating a load module (normal Z/OS wise), and place
that in the library specified by DD CSQXLIB on your CHIN Task. When you have
done this, you will be able to specify the exit and get WebSphere MQ to load
the program.

It's all documented in Intercommunicationguide. There are IBM supplied
samples, I advise you to take a look on them.

I did a Z/OS security exit, which works.... ;o) You can take a look on it
(written in Assembly language so it's easy for a sys.prog. to install)
You find the old BlockIP-exit here:
http://www.mrmq.dk/BlockIP.htm#BlockIP%20security%20exit
including an example of how to specify exit parms.

Kind regards

Jxrgen

www.mrmq.dk
the author of BlockIP