In our production environment our MQSeries program is getting:
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't open shared library: /var/mqm/exits/MQSTR_r
/usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory

The program reads a queue, does some simple data formatting,
and writes to a file.

In all envrionments except production (Dev, Test, Site Acceptance
Test) the program runs well. In our production environment, the
program still does what it was designed to do except the above
errors occur on every read of the queue. It still formats the
data and writes it to the text file.

This library file is not anywhere on the systems we use. We
have no exits, except channel security exits, defined. Anyone
have any ideas?

Jeff Tressler