Hi All,
I am trying parse the message, having the following structure
MQXMIT header + MQRFH2 header + Data

I have defined a MRM which contains the fields related to

MQXMIT header + single field of type String (Length = end of bitstream).

This Single field will hold the rest of the message portion other than
transmission header.

Using another MRM Iam planning to parse the MQRFH2 header and the data.

The problem is, Since I am treating the second field as String, the RFH2
header field getting truncated after 'RFH ' at the field 'STX' Hexa value
'0x2' and iam not getting any value after this field.

If I treat this field as hexabinary, then I am getting the entire value but
i am getting struck at the switch parser how to send this hexbinary value as
input.

Have anyone experienced the similar problem
Regards
Narasimha Reddy

is appreciated.