From: Bullock, Rebecca (CSC)
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 10:57 AM
To: 'MQSeries List'
Subject: RE: "Invalid key database type was found" V5.3 CSD05 SSL
gsk6cmdfailed for -type cms GSKit V6.0.5.43 Solaris 2.8

Raj, I don't know if this is it, but try using the extension .kdb for the
key database. Here's what I used for mine and it worked (gsk at 6.0.5.39);
the file extension looks like the only real difference:

gsk6cmd -keydb -create -db $dbdir/key.kdb -type cms -stash

I'd agree about the doc. It's not too bad (I guess) if you have a gui (at
least, there are lots of pictures), but the line command doc leaves a bit to
the imagination.

-- Rebecca